Friday, October 12, 2012

Park City

PARK CITY!!

This is as close as my family can get to Disneyland in October! But thanks to my mom and dad I'd have to say this was almost better! I absolutely love getting to spend time with my family and it always seems like it happens at the best times in my life, when I need it most. I'm so grateful that my parents make it a priority to get our family together- I'm convinced that's why we all turned out the way we did. (dorky, loopy, and crazy) I look up to every one of my siblings and their spouses. Their examples and words of advice mean more to me than they will ever realize. I find myself wanting to be more and more like my nieces and nephews ever day! Each one has a very unique personality and teaches me a valuable lesson because of it. As I get older I am realizing how precious those few minutes of one-on-one time are. I truly believe that we should all try to be less prideful and a little more teachable.Time with the ones you love is PRICELESS.
Thanks to the new camara I got for my birthday, I was able to catch a few of these priceless moments.
No need to explain my weekend. Let's just say, pictures are worth a thousand words :)


















1 comment:

  1. Kim... I love this blog! You will love it even more as time goes on. You inspire me! I loved spending a few days with you. It's never enough, but we love anything we can get. Love you girl!

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete