Wednesday, October 24, 2012

another CHECK off the list

Well, I'm not planning on kicking the bucket anytime soon- but I can check another item off the list! I WENT TO A CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT! And it was UNREAL.
If i could I'd just stop there because I really can't explain how great it was.
But since that would be a waste of a blog post... I'll do my best to explain.
First of all, SHE'S INCREDIBLE. Her voice, her songs, her stage performance. EVERYTHING. I was blown away..(haha get it? (It was called the "Blown Away" tour)) Anyway, I couldn't record everything! but I tried:) I didn't want to forget any of it. But here's a few of my favorite moments!


Hunter Hayes opened for her... which was FABULOUS. I think I found a new crush:)
My best buds Shay and Chlo were so great to buy tickets and come with me- definitely not a cheap trip! But complete with Zupas, off-roading, and many memories... I'd say it was a PERFECT getaway from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment