Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear Readers:


To start off this blog I figured I could skip the fluffy stuff and cut straight to the chase. I have NO IDEA what I'm doing!!
Don't get me wrong...I've always wanted to start a blog. But now the moment of truth has arrived, and I've forgotten everything I wanted to say! The first step into the water is always the coldest so if you plan to follow me, just remember...I'm still learning:)
At the very old age of 21(ok...not quite. I still have 39 days)BUT, I have decided to start knocking a few items off my bucket list. (just in case:) A few popular items made it on the list... skydive, travel the world, fall in love, and most of all...finish the list! Now these are only a few, and you can call me crazy, but yes... starting a blog is also on the list. So here I am, sitting in my room with a brain full of scattered thoughts (some worth sharing and some that should probably stay locked up there forever!) FYI...This isn't going to be a cute, fashion blog, (because I could probably use a couple tips on that myself) and it isn't going to be a craft blog, (I have an easy time starting projects and a really hard time finishing them) but I decided to use this blog as a way to share my imagination, improve on my creative writing skills, and document my life.. (Facebook seems to be a little too crowded for me these days)

The title isn't meant to confuse you...But it is simply the meaning of my thoughts
FROM ME, TO YOU

enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. I can help you clean it up--- techinically. I'm a blog goddess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. I will be able to see what you are doing, and thinking. I love this. :)

    ReplyDelete